Receive the capacity, reliability and functionality you need from your Voicemail with AnswerNet's Voicemail Systems. Our state-of-the-art digital systems deliver the most advanced features and capabilities in the industry at a price to fit any budget.
AnswerNet’s voicemail services do it all without cluttering your office or home with obsolete, breakdown-prone answering machines or chaining you to local or long-distance carriers.
With 50+ local offices across North America and in Canada, and featuring hundreds of local area codes, we can give your company a virtual presence in almost any US city you choose, even 212 (NYC)!
Prefer to advertise an 800 number? We have access to thousands of toll free and vanity numbers! Benefit from our years of teleservices expertise. We are ready help you design a script for maximum informational and promotional impact.Here are just a few of the features our Voicemail packages offer:
- Local and Toll Free Numbers
- Large Storage and Retrieval Availability
- Wireless Notification - We can notify you of a new message by signaling your pager, cellphone, BlackBerry ™, Palm ™ or other wireless device
- Personalized Greetings - Ensure your callers hear relevant messages by setting up day, night, work travel, holiday or vacation greetings
- Call Forward Any Line - Link your phones directly to our voicemail so you receive your messages from one place
- Live Agent Enhancement- Liberate your callers from "voicemail-jail" by offering them a zero-out to your agent. AnswerNet has a full range of telephone answering services.
Receive Your Voicemail Via Email!
Have your voicemail converted to email and receive your messages through the Internet on your web-enabled device. AnswerNet's E-VOX system automatically converts voicemails into .wav files. These files are then instantly sent to your email address as file attachments. Each of your calls are placed into separate emails, allowing you to listen to them as you check your Inbox.
Sharing your messages is as easy as forwarding an email. Archive them for quick reviewing. Let your current recording device gather dust or consign it to the thrift store. You'll save on your cellular, long distance and voicemail minutes and have one fewer password to remember.