Download the brochure...
Download our free brochure for your future reference or to share with colleagues.
Voicemail is a cost-effective way to provide your customers a way of contacting you. With AnswerNet’s Voicemail Services, you can rest assured that your callers will be able to leave you a message without the hassle of your office line ringing all day.
With 28 local offices across North America and Canada, we can provide your company virtually any phone number in the area code of your preference, even 212 in NYC. Prefer to advertise an 800 number? We have access to thousands of toll-free and vanity numbers as well.
Here are just a few of the features our Voicemail packages offer:
- Local and toll-free numbers
- Notifications of a new messages via text to your cell phone or email
- .WAV files of your voicemails sent to your email
- Transcription of your voicemails sent to your email
- Personalized greetings customized to your needs
- Link your phones directly to our voicemail, so you receive your messages from one place
- Live agent options so that your callers can connect to an agent at any time just by pressing 0
Receive Your Voicemail Via Email!
Wish you could access your voicemail messages from your email? You can with AnswerNet's E-VOX system. E-VOX automatically converts voicemails into .wav files. These files are then instantly sent to your email address as file attachments. Each voicemail message is placed into separate emails, allowing you to listen to them as you check your inbox.
AnswerNet can also transcribe your voicemail messages and send them to you via email, making it very easy to share your messages or archive them later for review.
Mobile users: Click Here to CALL NOW.