AnswerNet's Voice-to-CRM is a transcription service that uses live call center agents to transcribe your voice recordings or email into your CRM. By enabling your sales team to quickly update their CRM database, they can spend less time on administrative tasks and more time on what they do best — selling.
Sell More - Type Less
The Voice-to-CRM transcription service allows your sales force to call in and record information to AnswerNet’s voice recording system. It is then transcribed and entered into your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
Voice-to-CRM increases the efficiency of your sales force and the value of your CRM. Users are able to provide more accurate and comprehensive data without having to take time out of their busy schedules to update the system — lifting the administrative burden off the sales team’s shoulders.
- Salespeople do not lose important data
- Reduces administrative duties
- Works with any web-based CRM
- No software upload or download required
- Promotes sales force automation (SFA)
- Flexible and scalable to fit your needs
- Easy to use — low tech
- Cost effective — improves sales efficiencies
- No changes to your current workflow process
- Critical data and recordings entered directly to CRM
- Submit thoughts and critical meeting notes by phone and/or email
- Create new customer records or email drafts simply by talking
- Customizable prompts
- Quick-instruction guide
- Spreadsheet and email submission available
- Optional reporting capability
- Transcribed by a trained agent to avoid automated transcription errors
- Only one designated number to call
- 24-hour transcription turnaround
Mobile users: Click Here to CALL NOW.