Download the brochure...
Download our free brochure for your future reference or to share with colleagues.
By using AnswerNet’s Answering Services, you can ensure your phones are answered by a live agent without interruption, and that your callers get exceptional customer service at a fraction of the cost to staff your office 24/7.
AnswerNet’s Telephone Answering Services are connected to a network of more than 28 integrated call centers equipped with disaster backup capabilities and call re-routing to secure your critical data and keep your business running—no matter what.
Multilingual Telephone Answering Service
AnswerNet provides in-house French and Spanish-speaking agents and hundreds of other languages through our translation partners.
AnswerNet's Nationwide & Local Service can:
- Customize scripts and provide training for each office.
- Direct callers from where they are to your nearest open office or store with our dealer locator service.
- Reach the right people, at the right location and at the right time with AnswerNet's paging service.
- Send installation, repair or sales staff directly to where they need to go with our dispatch service.
- Track caller requests for valuable customer marketing, retention and quality assurance information.
Receive your messages your way...
AnswerNet’s Telephone Answering Service provides screened or unscreened warm-transfers, voicemail, email, SMS texting or fax options to fit your needs.
Our optional paging service reaches you ASAP, and you can call-forward any number using any number of phone lines.
Additional service options...
Our unique blend of inbound, outbound and electronic call center solutions enables AnswerNet to offer a variety of options that can integrate with your Telephone Answering Service seamlessly. This includes Online Appointment Scheduling, Virtual Receptionist, Customer Satisfaction Survey/Polling, Order Entry and Fulfillment, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Lead Generation and Telemarketing Sales.
Mobile users: Click Here to CALL NOW.