Download the brochure...
Download our free brochure for your future reference or to share with colleagues.
Product Recalls can cost your business time and money. If not handled properly, a recall can also harm your reputation and break the trust consumers have in your brand and your company.
AnswerNet’s Product Recall Services can provide your business with a direct connection to your customers, ensuring that accurate recall information is readily available in a timely manner.
This strengthens your brand’s customer relationships with clear, concise communication that addresses their concerns and resolves return, refund and/or repair issues.
Use our product recall services to:
- Reassure customers
- Give customers the information and service they need
- Retain customer loyalty
- Swiftly deliver parts or replacement items
- Process, handle, forward or dispose of returns
Use AnswerNet’s Expertise for Your Product Recall
Depend on AnswerNet call centers to set-up, launch, and manage your product recall program quickly and effectively. Our robust, flexible network of 50+ contact centers and over 1,200 workstations enables AnswerNet to support most product recall programs and rapidly adjust to volume changes.
All AnswerNet Product Recall programs are scalable to fit the needs and capacity of your recall, whether a natural or man-made disaster occurs, incoming calls unexpectedly spike or staff needs to be reduced as a your product recall comes to a conclusion.
Managing Your Product Recall
AnswerNet’s product recall agents are experts at taking customer calls, providing important recall updates and information, and relaying instructions for disposing of defective products.
With over 50 call centers throughout the United States and Canada, AnswerNet’s Product Recall Services can set up national and international multilingual product recall hotlines and fulfillment centers.
Product Recall Call Center Services
Count on AnswerNet’s Product Recall Services to deliver helpful, accurate and timely information to your customers by:
- Contacting your dealers and resellers
- Reducing annoying caller wait times
- Utilizing outbound product recall notifications
- Saving you money on equipment and staffing during a product recall
Product Recall Service Programs
AnswerNet’s Product Recall programs can provide your company with a wide array of product recall services, including:
- Product Recall Planning & Prevention - for companies that are not currently involved in a product recall but are taking actions to prevent problems leading to recalls before they happen and ensuring timely response if they do occur.
- Product Recall Help Desk Services – for companies that primarily need answering service and customer help desk support to handle the high volumes of customer calls.
- Product Recall Fulfillment Services – for companies needing a more complete range of services ranging from mail notifications and answering services to fulfillment services including processing and/or warehouse services for returns and replacements.
- A La Carte Product Recall Services - for product recall consulting & management companies looking to partner with AnswerNet to supplement their own services.
Here is just a sample of the products that AnswerNet Product Recall Services has or can handle:
- Appliance Recalls
- Automotive Recalls
- Electronic Recalls
- Gourmet Food Recalls
- Beverage Recalls
- Hardware Recalls
- Pet Food and Supplies Recalls
- Software Recalls
- Toy Recalls
Don’t see your product or service listed?
Contact us! We will work with you to meet your needs.
Count on AnswerNet’s Product Recall Services
To Meet Your Product Recall Needs!
Mobile users: Click Here to CALL NOW.