Deliver your messages even when no one is there or is not answering the phone.
Use our outbound Interactive Voice Response (IVR) technology to:
sell products/services to businesses or consumers
(with whom you have existing business relationship),
make announcements and
confirm appointments and meetings.
IVR is also a great way to up-sell to your existing clientele.
Changing your address, phone number or office hours?
AnswerNet's Outbound IVR makes getting the word to your client or prospect list quick and inexpensive.
Have a hot deal? Use our Outbound IVR to tell your clientele!
Outbound Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Is A Simple and Cost Effective Solution.
- Outsourcing this function to AnswerNet saves on technology investments and delivers results quickly.
- Accounts and programs can be launched in as little as 72 hours.
- You buy only what you need.
- No hardware or software is necessary.
- Realtime summarized or detailed reporting is available.
- AnswerNet's Outbound IVR is simple to set up.
- Record your message right over the phone.
Ask us to help you create effective scripts and make the messages sound live.
- Specify start/stop/continuation times for broadcasting and number of deliveries.
- Our dialers tap into your database of telephone numbers to deliver your messages to your targeted group.
Call us at 800-411-5777 or click here to learn more.