Download the brochure...
Download our free brochure for your future reference or to share with colleagues.
AnswerNet’s Market Research Data Colllection Services
AnswerNet’s Market Research Data Collection Services specialize in helping you and your clients collect critical consumer data so you can measure customer satisfaction and loyalty, gauge satisfaction and evaluate purchasing patterns and ensure your marketing efforts reach their full marketplace potential.
Collecting Data for Your Market Research Campaigns
AnswerNet conducts both inbound and outbound data collection campaigns and surveys using live agents and state-of-the-art technology, such as computer-assisted telephone interviewing (CATI), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), email and web chat.
Political Polling and Surveys
AnswerNet’s Market Research Services also conduct political polling and surveys, measuring the effectiveness of civic leaders’ messages to their constituents and assisting in campaign development.
Focus Group Recruitment and Participation
AnswerNet’s Market Research Data Collection Services are supported by 28 AnswerNet contact centers throughout the United States and Canada, giving your campaigns the reach needed to recruit focus group participants in any region of North America.
- To find the most qualified and accurate interviewers, AnswerNet has developed a hiring and training process for our Market Research Services. Each interviewer must go through a 90-day comprehensive program supported by ongoing coaching. As a result, most members of our core interviewing team have enjoyed a long tenure with the company, some over 10 years.
- We do more than just technical training on our Voxco CATI software. Each applicant must understand the importance of the information they collect. They must pass our testing process with scores of 90% or higher in grammar, comprehension and spelling. This ensures the utmost accuracy of verbatim responses to open-ended questions. We train our interviewers to properly engage with respondents and probe when needed without influencing their answers so that the highest integrity of data is collected.
- Our Quality Assurance procedures ensure timely completion of project goals with constant monitoring by supervisors in real-time. AnswerNet Market Research maintains a supervisor-to-interviewer ratio of 1:16. No less than 1 in 25 interviews are monitored live, 1 in 10 is reviewed and 15% are validated.
- AnswerNet offers its clients both live and recorded phone and visual remote-monitoring capabilities for pre-test.
- AnswerNet Market Research has an in-house program which incentivizes their interviewers to achieve goals in excess of 95% and judge not only production, but also data accuracy.
- Our business surveys usually begin at 10 AM and run until 4 PM or 5 PM, depending on the client’s request and business type.
- Our consumer studies vary by client request and demographic needs, but never run past 9 PM in the appropriate time zone and we are 100% compliant with do not call laws in every state.
- AnswerNet conducts both live and recorded monitoring of the dials
- AnswerNet maintains a secure server on-site with comprehensive firewall and anti-virus protection, , with scheduled nightly backups as well as anti-virus protection on all workstations.
- AnswerNet uses a 0 to 3 scale to measure and report the quality of phone interviews. Areas of focus include courtesy, answer clarification, interview procedure and overall flow.
- Interviewers read verbatim, are allowed to probe only at the request of the client and are NOT permitted to paraphrase in any way that would influence the respondent’s answer.
Market Research White Papers:
Learn more about Market Research by reading these white papers (PDF):
Mobile users: Click Here to CALL NOW.