Download our brochures...
Download our free brochures for your future reference or to share with colleagues.
Four Ways A Call Center Can Help Your Business During A Natural Disaster
(Click image to view infographic.)
Four Simple ways a call center can help....
Snow storms, ice storms, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, power outages — Mother Nature can wreak havoc on your business operations. However, there are plenty of solutions to keep your office up and running during these disasters or other emergencies. Call center services are ideal for companies looking to gain an edge and ensure business continuity... even in bad weather.
Here are four simple ways a call center can help your business continue to operate during a natural disaster or other emergency:
1) Hotlines - Work with a call center to set up an emergency hotline so people can call in to find out what is going on with your business. Learn more about Hotline Services.
2) Emergency Notifications - Call centers can send emergency notifications to your staff and customers via phone or text. No one has to be left in the dark. Contact us to lean more.
3) Follow Me Services - Staff working from home during the storm? Follow Me Services ring to all of their existing phone lines so not a single call has to be missed. Learn more about Follow Me Services.
4) Telephone Answering Services - Call centers can answer your phones morning, noon and night. For emergencies, consider the options below.
Telephone Answering Service Options for Emergencies:
AnswerNet offers the following three cost–effective Telephone Answering Service options to help ensure your business continues to operate during emergencies with minimal disruptions.
1. Basic Answering Service
Hire us as your backup answering service before, during or after a disaster to handle calls when your lines are busy. As your answering service, we will be there whenever you need us.
2. Quick Setup Emergency Answering Service
When you need help fast, AnswerNet's Quick Setup service can be up and running in 24 to 48 hours.
3. Call Center Services On Demand By Retainer
For telephone answering at the ready, consider AnswerNet's Call Center Services On Demand Solution. For a retainer fee, you will have a call center on standby that’s always ready to answer your calls.
All of our emergency services are very affordable and cost effective. Please contact us for a quote.
Contact Us for a Consultation
Contact us online for a free consultation.
Emergency Service Activation
When time is of the essence, call 800-411-5777 and let us know that you need Emergency Answering Services set up for your business.
Mobile users: Click Here to CALL NOW.