Hotlines | Corporate Hotline Services | For All Hotline Applications
Corporate Hotline Services
Let AnswerNet be Your Trusted Go-Between
Enhance your response while saving money with AnswerNet's Hotline Services.
Individuals can speak anonymously and confidentially to our live hotline agents, who are sensitive to callers' needs.
Our staff accurately and thoroughly obtains and documents information based on the protocols you provide. They will promptly escalate hotline calls to the right people inside your organization.
We can also manage and forward anonymous mail-in and email remarks and reports.
Rely On Our Capabilities
Our many years' experience supplying telephone answering services to medical, legal and government institutions means you can count on AnswerNet to respond effectively on urgent matters.We are there when you need us, 24/7. With over 1,200 seats in 50+ call centers across the US and Canada, you can count on AnswerNet for call coverage!
Our hotlines will directly connect you with the people your institution or organization needs to urgently reach out to. Our agents are calm, empathetic and are trained to know exactly what to do and how to best respond.
Here are a few examples of the critical hotlines that AnswerNet provides:
- Crisis/Suicide Prevention Hotlines
- Abusive Behavior/Domestic Violence
- Discrimination/Ethics Violations
- Sexual Harassment/Hostile Work Environment
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Unfair Labor Practices/Unsafe Working Conditions
- Law/Regulations Violations
- Whistle-Blowers Hotlines
- Suspicious Activity/Potential Terror Risk
- Adverse Reaction Hotlines
Employee Relations Hotlines
Your employees have a wide range of information needs. Let AnswerNet set up and staff employee hotlines, enabling you to quickly and accurately respond to workers.
Your staff can trust that their information will remain confidential by having us as a third party to take the calls. Their remarks are captured verbatim by trained live agents who will ask for correct spellings of unusual terms and will read the callers' comments back to them at the conclusion of calls to ensure accuracy.
Our scripted live hotline agent solution delivers professional, accurate, consistent and cost-effective call experiences while maintaining complete caller anonymity and organizational privacy.
AnswerNet's scripting process routes call reports immediately, automatically and intelligently at the conclusion of calls to the appropriate person(s) within your organization. Call reports can also be made available via the Internet using password-protected web access.
Here are a few examples of the employee hotlines that AnswerNet provides:
- Sarbanes/Oxley (SOX) and HIPAA Compliance Hotlines
- Data Exposure/Identity Theft
- Theft/Fraud/Embezzlement/Property Misuse
- Vandalism/Unauthorized Personnel
- Call-In/Out, Including Sick, Personal Days and Appointments
- Accidents/Unsafe Work Practices/Safety Risks
- Environmental Damage
- Substance Abuse Hotlines
- Job Openings/Screenings/Exit Interviews
- General Employee Concerns Hotlines
- Equipment Malfunctions/Computer Hardware & Software Support
- Disaster Response Hotlines
- Town Meetings/Corporate Events
Customer Relations Hotlines
Let AnswerNet's hotlines be your virtual customer service desks. Our agents take valuable comments and suggestions from callers and provide vital data for your marketing department, enhancing customer relations.
Here are a few examples of customer relations hotlines that AnswerNet provides:
- Customer Feedback
- How To
- Recall or Product Information Hotlines
Timely and Accurate Hotline Reporting
You need to know quickly and accurately exactly what hotline callers are reporting. You also need to feel confident information is being documented exactly as it was spoken. Obtain that critical data in customized daily, weekly, or monthly reports, faxed or emailed directly to you.