"The Call Center's
"If you are a call center, who do you call
when you need a call center?
You can call AnswerNet:
"The Call Center's Call Center."
Are your clients asking for services outside of your core competencies?
Are your agents overwhelmed by call volume and overflow services are needed?
When you partner with AnswerNet, you can grow your value-added services and tap into new markets while ensuring your customers’ needs are met.
AnswerNet’s Partner Programs offer you custom-developed, confidential and protected business partnerships that include a dedicated partner channel and account manager ready to help extend your reach, market, and solution set.
Just Contact Us and ask to speak with our Partner Programs Representatives.
Partner With AnswerNet to Meet Your Clients’ Needs
AnswerNet offers a wide variety of services across our 50+ call centers. We are able to provide our customers and partners with dedicated or shared agents to answer, make and relay calls for numerous types of accounts of any size.
We specialize in full service, customizable solutions, including:
Inbound Consumer Affairs
CRM and BPO Solutions
Disaster Recovery Services
Data Entry Services
Inbound Customer Service
Inbound & Outbound Lead Generation
Credit Card Processing
Data Capture Services
Multilingual Call Center Services
Contact Us Today and ask to speak with an AnswerNet Partner Programs Representative.
Call Center Partnering - Why Partner With AnswerNet?
Our goal is to be “the call center’s call center,” available to help Teleservices colleagues support and satisfy their clients on projects they would otherwise be unable or unwilling to handle.
Large call centers partner with AnswerNet because:
- They have minimum call volume requirements. We do not.
- They may need an overflow or backup call center for projects that have a lot of spikes in call volume.
Small call centers partner with AnswerNet because:
- They need additional call capacity.
- They need help covering call spikes during seasonal or limited time projects.
- They need after hours, overflow or holiday coverage. We operate 24/7/365.
- Overflowing allows smaller centers to maintain their core staff and improve staffing efficiencies.
- RFP response partnership to meet specific requirements for minority ownership, location, number of seats or other rules. With call centers across the country, AnswerNet can help you meet these special requirements without additional investment into your own staff or real-estate.
- We offer redundancy and Disaster Response coverage.
- They can leverage our CRM platform and technical staff expertise.
- We offer multilingual support for all of our services.
Here's What Just Some Of Our Partners Have Said:
"AnswerNet has helped us (Time Communications) to provide our customer with a solid, reliable, and scalable solution. Our partnership with AnswerNet has enabled us to provide additional value-added services to our customers." - Trisha Stenberg, Time Communications.
"AnswerNet jumped right into this application the minute we needed them. The account was set up and went live on a Saturday. Everything has run so smoothly and we have a satisfied customer and a great partnership with AnswerNet." - Jim Knapp, CEO and President, The Call Center
Contact Our Partner Program Representatives
Contact us and ask to speak with an AnswerNet Partner Program Representative for more information.